As some of you may know, this classic board was once the Brad Edwards shape. After Brad’s passing, Rikiya asked if he could carry on the shape. Rikiya’s respect for Brad’s skating will never go away. Now Rikiya is setting his own path, his style is a touch better than 98% of the competition, his tricks are never ending and the amount of fun he has surpasses all others. Rikiya came to San Diego to go to the University and learn english, but it was really a way for him to come here from Japan to skate. This shape was our most popular vert, bank, and ditch boards and now Rikiya to taking it to the next level. Welcome to the team. The board should be available by Nov. 15th. It comes with reversible Trucks, 58MM street weeks and Abec 7 bearings. Get out and Skate!
- Deck: 7 Ply Canadian Maple 40.5*9in, Double Kicktail
- Top: OS780 Black Griptape, Heat Transfer with “Gravity” Logo
- Bottom: Heat Transfer Printing
- Wheel: 65mm X51mm, 80A Hardness, Transparent Stone Ground Black Wheels with White Printing
- Trucks: 6″ Standard Truck, Three Times Surface Treatment
- Bushing: Solid Black
- Bearings: Silver Bearing With Red Cover, ABEC-7 Printing
- Packing: Standard PVC Bag, 2 Sets/Cartons
There are no reviews yet.