What do you do with 55 x 10 never-ending inches of 11-ply Birch Maple Flat wood for a skateboard deck? Simple: dance on it to your heart’s content!
Coming in complete with a flat concave, Gravity trucks, high-grade urethane wheels, and ABEC-5 bearings, Gravity’s Ed Economy longboard is a lot of fun to ride for both beginners and pro skaters alike. Get one of these longboards and experience solid skate engineering at its finest.
Hyper sweet at 55” x 10” of a medium-flex skateboard deck, Ed Economy complete yellow longboard from Gravity feels every bit as big as it sounds. It is constructed from 11-ply Birch Maple that gives you a nice, stable, shock-absorbent dancefloor on wheels. It may be huge, but it takes little effort to ride and handles like a Ferrari. Dance and walk while skating along on its very grippy Gravity trucks longboard and 70 mm high-grade urethane wheels that are built for a lifetime’s worth of smooth turns and high-speed cruising over long distances. Designed by the 70’s surfer yellow longboard skater Ed Economy himself, the board comes complete and ready for that surf-like feeling on the pavement. What more can we say?
- Length: 55”
- Width: 10”
- Nose: 5.50”
- Tail: 7.0”
- Wheel Base: 38.25”
- Weight: 13.23 lbs
- Construction: 11-ply Birch Maple
- Concave: Flat
- Flex: Medium
- 184 mm Smooth-Gliding Gravity Trucks that are built to last a lifetime’s worth of smooth turns and high-speed cruising over long distances
- 70 mm High-Grade Urethane Wheels for smooth-sailing rides, low rolling resistance, and flawless control
- ABEC-5 Chrome Bearings that guarantee an unsurpassed and super fast ride
- Angled Riser Pads that are tough enough to handle even the harshest of falls
- Standard Clear Grip Tape for an enhanced grit and excellent grip