What more can be said about this Classic board, So lets talk about ED, the grandfather of vertical longboarding. When all others were skating short boards, ED was there on one of his quiver of different size longboards. Ed had the respect of ever pro, he ripped pools on 7 and 8 foot long skateboard. He defied the norm and help grow the modern Longboard industry. We are honored to have Ed associated with our Brand. His board comes in 3 colors and features our reversible trucks, 70mm wheels and the top of the line abec 7 bearings. If 55″ is for you, then there is no better board than Ed’s. Enjoy the ride.
- Length: 55”
- Width: 10”
- Nose: 5.50”
- Tail: 7.0”
- Wheel Base: 38.25”
- Weight: 13.23 lbs
- Construction: 11-ply Birch Maple
- Concave: Flat
- Flex: Medium
- 184 mm Gravity Trucks that are built to last a lifetime’s worth of smooth turns and high-speed cruising over long distances
- 70 mm High-Grade Urethane Wheels for low rolling resistance and flawless control
- ABEC-5 Chrome Bearings to guarantee an unsurpassed and super smooth ride
- Angled Riser Pads that are tough enough to handle even the harshest of falls
- Standard Clear Grip Tape for an enhanced grit and excellent grip
There are no reviews yet.